GOODS AND SERVICES TAX (GST) – Launch of GST Bulletin Issue 11
IRAS are pleased to inform you that a new issue of the bi-annual GST Bulletin has been released.
The GST Bulletin features bite-sized information on recent changes in GST law and GST treatment on issues commonly faced by GST-registered businesses. Some key topics covered in our 11th issue are:
– Summary of updates for 2015
– Revamped GST e-Learning Courses
– Input tax claiming conditions
– Unlawful Collection of GST
– Register for GST on time, avoid penalties – Common misconceptions, case study
For more information, please view GST Bulletin to access GST Bulletin Issue 11. We hope you will find it useful and a valuable source of information for your business. Do also feel free to share this bulletin with your business partners/customers.