This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))
Singapore’s Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) BizFile
Accessing over 400 services electronically is now much simpler, thanks to the ACRA BizFile Singapore system. ACRA BizFile is the Singapore’s Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)’s online information retrieval and filing system. With this ACRA online bizfile login system, the public can access a range of services from submitting statutory documentation to retrieving and purchasing information about business entities which are registered with ACRA.
ACRA BizFile Singapore currently deals with over 1 million transactions annually. Accessing BizFile login can be done via ACRA’s website.
What Is ACRA Singapore BizFile System Anyway?
BizFile is a portal which was designed to be a secure, cost-effective and flexible system. Built to handle any task ranging from simple to exceedingly complex, ACRA’s paperless system makes retrieving information now a much faster, more convenient and easier process.
Introduced in 2002 by ACRA, the Singapore BizFile System is a web-based electronics filing and registration system. BizFile was specifically built and designed to enable the Singapore ACRA System to serve is clients even better than ever. ACRA was the first organisation worldwide to implement such an ACRA system. In 2008, the World Bank in its publication entitled Celebrating Reform 2008 commented on this initiative.
ACRA Singapore has always adopted a proactive approach when it came to driving operational efficiency. It has done this through the adoption of new technologies and exploring the available options. This is how BizFile was thought up. ACRA System has been recognised internationally over the years for its progressive and innovates approach, and its willingness to rely on technology to provide quality services.
A company’s end-to-end life cycle is managed by Singapore ACRA BizFile. All aspects are covered, from name reservations and incorporation documents, right up to the filing of cessation or a company strike off if needed. Before BizFile, this process would have taken days to complete before it was streamlined and automated. Since ACRA BizFile Singapore was introduced, the process can be completed in mere minutes.
Having all records electronically archived has made business continuity a goal which is attainable. The paperless approach which BizFile adopts has also resulted in significant savings on storage costs, minimising the need for physical warehouses to store information. In the past, high operational costs and data inaccuracy were just some of the many challenges faced by businesses. Long and paper-based processes made things significantly more time consuming and inconvenient.
Singapore ACRA BizFile login offers a world of convenience to its users. All they require is an Internet connection to register a company in Singapore from anywhere in the world. BizFile seamlessly integrates various online processes, including payments, workflow, document management, financial matters, business intelligence and even reporting system to name just a few.
The benefits of using ACRA Online Singapore BizFile System include:
- Better operational efficiency.
- Better convenience for businesses.
- Higher levels of compliance in terms of regulatory requirements.
- Increase in cost efficiency.
- Increase in an accuracy of data.
What Are ACRA Online BizFile’s Main Features?
ACRA Online BizFile offers the following features to its users:
- The ability to perform online registrations for companies, businesses, LLP’s and Public Accountant transactions online.
- The ability to perform maintenance for companies, businesses, LLP’s and Public Accountant transactions online.
- The ability to perform cessation for companies, businesses, LLP’s and Public Accountant transactions online.
- UEN central system interfaces via web services.
- Interfacing with systems such as IRAS (Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore), OASIS and SGNIC.
- Conducting online checks for approval with other referral authorities.
- Conducting online checks regarding the status of Medisave partners and CPF owners.
- A user-friendly graphical interface is available for various methods of payment.
- Notification for a successful transaction via email or SMS notification.
- Online enquiries regarding the status of transactions.
- Online searches.
- Information selling.
ACRA Online Singapore BizFile has proven to be an extremely useful platform since it was first created. Security, flexibility, and cost efficiency have made this system retrieving much-needed information a process that is now easy and convenient when you need it most.