This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))
Company Income Tax Services in Singapore
Package Fee for Company Tax Services
|Packages Available||Fee (SGD)|
|Annual Taxation Package (Dormant Company) **, @, @@||From $350 (W/GST $374.50)|
|Annual Taxation Package (Micro SME) *, **, ***, ****, @, @@||From $500 (W/GST $535)|
|Annual Taxation Package with tax planning to minimize your tax liability (Active Company) * , **, ***, @, @@||From $700 (W/GST $749)|
|Productivity and Innovation Credit Cash Grant Claim Submission ***||From $400 (W/GST $428) per submission|
|Productivity and Innovation Enhance Allowance Claim||From $200 (W/GST $214)|
|Payment on behalf of overseas clients – income tax||$100 (W/GST $107) per processing|
* Additional charge from $300 (W/GST $321) for company with Revenue $5 million and above (completion of additional Form is required by IRAS); additional charge is applies if the first financial period is more than 12 months.
** Additional charge from $100 (W/GST $107) for company with capital allowance claim or balancing allowance/charge; Additional charge from $300 (W/GST $321) for the company with hire purchase fixed asset which the capital allowance is claimable.
*** For PIC Cash Grant Submission with 10 items and more, additional charge of $200 (W/GST $214) for every 10 items is applicable. Extra charge apply on claiming cash payout on PIC IT and Automation Equipment acquired under a hire-purchase agreement.
**** Micro SME refers to a company with less than S$1,000,000 revenue, having simple structure and owns by local individual(s)
@ Extra charge from $100 (W/GST $107) applies for foreign-owned company or company without Singapore Executive Director as you are required to perform additional assessment on the tax residency of the Company annually.
@@ Extra charge from $100 (W/GST $107) applies for foreign currency account (other than SGD)
@@@ Extra charge applies for claiming Foreign Tax Credit.
@@@@ Extra charge applies for investment in Financial Instruments.
Lapsing of Productivity and Innovation Credit (“PIC”) scheme
As you may be aware, the PIC scheme will lapse after Year of Assessment 2018. Year of Assessment 2018 refers to the company’s financial year 2017. The financial year ended 2017 will be the final time frame for companies to incur qualifying expenses for PIC benefits.
Taxation Filing & Planning Services
All business decisions today have tax implications and it is important for a company to manage its income tax requirements efficiently. At 3E Accounting Pte Ltd, our tax professionals who are member of Singapore Institute of Accredited Tax Professionals (SIATP) will keep you abreast of developments that may affect your business. We work closely with you to identify and implement tax strategies that work best within your organization. Our full range of tax services include:
- Corporate tax compliance
- Partnership and personal tax filing
- Representation on tax disputes
- Tax planning for corporations and individuals
- Singapore tax structuring and planning
- Tax efficient structuring of employment packages
- GST filing and compliance
- GST advice and planning
- GST audit
- Negotiation of tax incentives with tax authorities
- Optimizing use of tax incentives and exemptions
Our Company Taxation Package provides:
- Submitting Form C / Form C-S and Appendixes to IRAS. Overview of Form C-S/ C for the detail and sample.
- Preparing tax computation. Preparing a Tax Computation for the detail and sample.
- Tax planning. Personal Income Tax Planning (extra charge is applied depend on the complexity of the tax planning)
- Annual filing of ECI to IRAS. Definition of Estimated Chargeable Income (ECI) and When to File for the detail and sample.
- Attending to tax inquiries raised by the tax authorities and replying thereto (extra charge applies depending on the complexity of the queries)
- Providing timely reminders of deadlines (by email and by call)
- Payment on behalf of clients – income tax ($107 W/GST processing fee applies)
You have the following options to pay your income tax. Do let us know if you need our assistance:
– Cheque payment
– Internet banking (via Bill Payment) for DBS/POSB and OCBC customers)
– GIRO via AXS stations (for DBS/POSB customers)
– Pay by Cash/Nets at any SingPost Counter
What is Foreign Tax Credit?
Foreign income earned by a Singapore company may be subjected to taxation twice – once in the foreign country, and a second time when the foreign income is remitted into Singapore.
Foreign tax credit (FTC) is granted by allowing the Singapore tax resident company to claim a credit for the tax paid in the foreign country against the Singapore tax that is payable on the same income.
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no-obligation consultation!