This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))
Goods and Services Tax (GST) Services in Singapore
Package Fee for GST Services
|Packages Available||Fee (SGD)|
|GST Voluntary Registration (included follow up process)||$600 (W/GST $648)|
|GST Compulsory Registration (included follow up process)||$1,000 (W/GST $1,080)|
|Applying for exemption from GST registration **||$500 (W/GST $540)|
|GST Form 5 Preparation For Submission Purposes (Each Quarter)||From $150 (W/GST $162)|
|E-Filing of GST *||Free|
* E-filing on behalf of the company is provided only if you have engaged our Bookkeeping Service
** If you are required to register for GST and you make or intend to make wholly or mainly zero-rated supplies, you can apply to the Comptroller of GST for exemption from GST registration.
We offer the full spectrum of professional GST assistance in the following areas:
GST department has revised their GST application form recently in January 2013.
What is the changes?
– More information is required for complete the submission
– Compulsory to complete 2 GST course as follows
Besides, you may require to pay a security deposit for the amount of $20,000 and above in order to register your Company with GST under Section 81(3) of the Goods and Services Tax Act.
Having difficulties in completing the application form and completing the GST course? No worry, our professional will assist you always and complete the GST registration from $600 (W/GST $648) only (included the follow up process).
Dealing with the IRAS
- Applying for GST registration or deregistration
- Managing and responding to IRAS queries
- Making voluntary disclosures of errors to the IRAS to mitigate penalty exposure
- Managing IRAS audits and investigations
- Reviewing and e-filing GST returns
- Conducting GST Compliance Review (GST Health check)
- Conducting Assisted Self-Help Kit (ASK) review
- Conducting in-house GST training customized to specific business transactions
- Advising on GST implications involving business start-ups, new business arrangements and cross-border transactions
- Assisting with dispute resolutions
- Reviewing and advising on internal controls for GST reporting
- Reviewing and advising on accounting system logic for GST coding
For issues to consider before register as GST entity, please refer to Should I registered GST for my Company? for the guidance.
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no-obligation consultation.