This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))
Incorporating a business in Singapore has never been such hassle-free when you engage 3E Accounting’s incorporation package. 3E Accounting provides customers with the most comprehensive incorporation package in the market. You can even set up your company in a fast and simple way electronically.
Our effort to remain as the Singapore leading corporate service provider has been widely recognised by the Authorities, Regulatory and Professional bodies.
We have been awarded as one of the Finance Awards Winner 2017, presented by Corporate LiveWire. We are being specially selected as the Company Incorporation Services Provider of the Year in Singapore.
3E Accounting’s Company incorporation package cost only $428 W/GST and include all the following items:Company name check and reservation fees worth S$15 (unlimited check of company names) payable to ACRA
- Company incorporation fee worth S$300 payable to ACRA
- FREE first year “.com” domain name registration (upon incorporation, sent your request to: email@example.com for registration)
- FREE standard Constitution (formerly known as Memorandum & Articles of Association; The memorandum and articles are now merged into a single document called the constitution with effective from 3 January 2016)
- FREE first board resolutions
- FREE issuance of share certificates
- FREE business profile
- FREE copies of e-certificate of Incorporation
- FREE resolution to open a company bank account
- FREE one-year corporate secretary services worth $700 (W/GST $749)
- FREE OCBC bank introduction and account opening services in Singapore
- FREE advisory on compliance requirements
- FREE tax planning and GST advice by Our Certified Tax Agent and GST Agent
- FREE monitoring of filing deadlines for one year by our Compliance Officer through emails
- FREE incorporation consultation services
- FREE advice to access government grants for technology purchases – 60 percent cash grants are available
- FREE annual return submission to ACRA
- FREE Approval of Director Fees in AGM for Private Limited Company
- FREE Updating of Change in Personal Particulars of Company Officers / Shareholders with ACRA
- FREE Updating of Register of Registrable Controller with ACRA
- FREE Updating of Data Protection Officer with ACRA
- Providing a qualified accountant as the company secretary of your company
- Preparing minutes of first annual general meeting (AGM)
- Add on a 12 months registered address services at Goldhill Plaza at special price of $100 (W/GST $107) for 1st year. Renewal from 2nd year onwards is at the price of $300 (W/GST $321) only. For package detail, please click Registered Address Services.
- Add on one company seal inclusive of resolution at S$107 W/GST (companies no longer required by law to have a common seal)
- Add on one round self-inking stamp at S$27 W/GST
You will need to go through Your checklist for selecting the right person as your Corporate Secretarial partner in Singapore to make a good decision.
We are also a licensed employment agency who can help you with any work pass application to facilitate your company’s hiring of foreign talents, if required, and also to support you in payroll services. As soon as your business starts operation, our qualified accountant, tax agent and GST agent will be there to help you with free advice.
If you require a local nominee director for your Singapore company, it is very important to appoint a competent person to assume the role.
Our nominee director services with economical fees but guaranteed high quality of services is one of the best deal in the market. A wrong choice in the appointment may bring dire consequences to the company. To understand more, please refer to our write-up regarding “Appointing the right person as your Nominee Director“.
When you engage 3E Accounting, you will be able to enjoy FREE monitoring of filing deadlines assisted by our Compliance Officer through emails and phone calls. We have dedicated Compliance Team to follow-up personally and assist you with all compliance matters up to the filing of annual returns. Most other firms may claim that they also have reminder system but will depend on electronic auto-mailers without any personalised monitoring. Such auto-mailers may end up in spam mailboxes or encounter certain technical failure resulting in non-delivery. You do not want this to happen as it will cause you to miss the deadlines and end up with summons or fines as high as $900.
In accordance with the Companies Act, any director who fails to comply with the requirements shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding
- S$5,000 and also a default penalties each for failure to comply with S175 & S197
- S$10,000 or up to two years imprisonment for failure to comply with S201
The director will also face disqualification for persistent default, for example, three convictions within five years.
Wrong advice can be painful. Inexperienced agents who do not have sufficient qualification or knowledge will not be able to provide proper advice in accordance with the requirements of the rules and regulations. Simple advices such as the use and requirement of a common seal may be quoted wrongly resulting in unnecessary delay in sealing a business transaction.
In short, we provide you with the most comprehensive incorporation package in the market. Engage us not only because of our Mission to provide you with the 3Es: Effectiveness, Efficiency and Economical services but also of our free incorporation consultation even before engagement.
So, why pay a slightly lower fees for the risk of unqualified and incompetent services? You also need not pay more when you can get yourself the most comprehensive and cost-effective services at 3E Accounting. Please feel free to contact us to more information today!