This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))
Singapore Personal Income Tax Calculator | Singapore Tax Calculator
Filing your returns could be daunting if you have zero knowledge about tax filing.
When it comes to preparing your tax return you want to make sure you have all the bases covered. The very important thing you need to know about personal income tax is the tax rates, tax reliefs, incentives available, as well as the different tax treatments for residents and non-residents.
The income tax rates will depend on whether you are resident or non-resident. The amount and tax rates for residents are different from non-residents. Non-residents are taxed at a higher rate and are not entitled to a tax-free threshold.
Though it sounds complicated when it comes to file tax returns, there are ways that can save your time and let you manage tax filing in a hassle free manner. 3E Accounting always understands your need and thus we have a solution for you.
With our Singapore tax calculator, you will be able to get a quick tax payable estimate and accurately forecast your income tax before you file to see how much you may get back or what you may owe on your tax return.
How it works
- About this Singapore tax calculator
This Singapore tax calculator will work out tax rates, obligations and projected tax returns, or in some cases tax debts.
- When to use this calculator
- if you’re completing an income tax return, and
- you’re an individual person, and
- once you know what your total taxable income is, then you can work out the tax on that taxable income.
- What you will need
- You will need your financial information like total taxable income and net employment income.
- This calculation doesn’t take into account any tax credits which may reduce your tax. It only calculates the income tax on the taxable income you enter.
- After you finish
You will have complete information about personal tax obligations and how much you need to pay.
3E Accounting understands the difficulties in tax filing for personal income, therefore we are here to help you to understand more about tax filing in Singapore, as well as to provide you the professional tax accountant services. Contact us today at email@example.com