Singapore Employment or S Pass Self-Assessment Tool (SAT) – Free Online Tool for Anyone
Eager to Come Work in Singapore? Determine Your Eligibility with MOM’s Online Self-Assessment Tool
What Is the Singapore Employment Pass or S Pass SAT For?
The assessment tool is used to determine if you are eligible for either one of these Singapore work visas. Your eligibility will be calculated based on the information you provided. This information includes salary, work experience and education qualifications.
The SAT is free to use and accessible to anyone. With this online tool, you will be able to:
- Preview and check your submission details before sending.
- Print a copy of your assessment outcome.
- Edit the necessary details for re-assessment.
Is the Employment Pass or S Pass SAT Easy to Access?
Yes, you can easily access the SAT through any of the following:
- Chrome version 70 or higher (this is the most recommended option)
- Safari version 12 or higher
- Internet Explorer 10 or higher
- Firefox version 63 or higher
Where Can I Find the Singapore Employment Pass and S Pass SAT?
The self-assessment tool is available via MOM’s website here. Do note that the tool is not a guaranteed outcome. It is merely a preliminary tool to assess your eligibility. Other considerations such as your employer’s S Pass quota and your work history will affect the outcome of your visa. These two aspects are not included as part of the SAT.
Employment Pass Work Visa in Singapore
The Employment Pass (EP) is one of Singapore’s most sought-after visas. Open to foreign professionals of all nationalities, you must meet the following criteria to be eligible:
- Hold a job offer in Singapore.
- A minimum monthly salary of $3,600 (more experienced candidates should be higher).
- Be in a managerial, specialist or executive job level.
- Hold a degree, professional qualification or specialist skillset.
A candidate’s eligibility will be evaluated individually on its own merit. The assessment will consider several criteria. However, even if you do not have the acceptable qualifications, your application may not be rejected. Likewise, having all the right qualifications doesn’t guarantee a positive outcome.
All applications are evaluated on a per case basis. It is recommended you use the Employment Pass or S Pass SAT to check your eligibility beforehand. Only an employer or authorised third-party can submit an application for you.
S Pass Work Visa in Singapore
The S Pass work visa is one of the two most sought-after visas in Singapore. Open to all nationalities, only eligible candidates who meet the requirements can apply. This work visa is best suited to mid-skilled foreign employees.
To be eligible, you must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum $2,300 monthly salary (your salary should reflect your work experience). Beginning January 2020, the salary threshold will increase to $2,400
- Have a diploma or degree. Technical certificates may be considered and should include 1 year of full-time study.
- Relevant years of work experience.
Only an employer or third-party will be able to lodge your S Pass application. To determine your eligibility, use the SAT to check.