Entrepreneurs Need ACRA’s Essentials of Starting a Business (ESB) to Build, Start and Maintain a Successful Business in Singapore
If you’re an aspiring entrepreneur eager to make your breakthrough success, the Essentials of Starting a Business (ESB) online course is what you need.
Provided online for free, the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) Singapore developed the ESB specifically for entrepreneurs. The ESB course is packed with all the important information that you need to build, start and maintain a successful business in Singapore. Anyone who hopes to register a business in Singapore should look into the resources that ESB offers.
Topics Covered in ESB Course Which Crucial for the Business Success
Don’t worry, this course is not going to take up too much of your time to go through. In fact, it can be completed is as little as 2 hours. Divided into 3 compact and easy to follow modules, the ESB covers a wide range of topics which are crucial for the success of a business. This includes topics like:
- How to register a business in Singapore?
- The requirements of registering a business in Singapore.
- Why it is compulsory to register your business with ACRA?
- Your tax obligations when you run a business in Singapore.
- What is the Central Provident Fund (CPF) and why it matters?
- Types of business entity options in Singapore
- Business license options and requirements in Singapore.
- How to protect your customer’s data?
- Information about the available government loans and grants.
- The financial fundamentals all entrepreneurs should know.
- How to file your tax returns?
- The requirements of the Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Introduction to the Personal Data Protection Act.
Organisations and Government Agencies That Support ESB Program
The ESB is a highly recommended program, created by ACRA with the support of the following organisations and government agencies:
- Association of Small & Medium Enterprises
- Central Provident Fund Board
- SME Centre
- Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS)
- Personal Data Protection Commission
Get Your Essentials of Starting a Business (ESB) Access Today
ESB is easy and convenient, and it is the perfect course for you if you’re considering starting a business in Singapore. Even if you have an existing business, you might still benefit from the information available through the ESB program. Users can access its resources through their mobile devices, desktop or even tablet. To make it even easier, the ESB course lets you save your progress as you complete each stage, so you can always pick up where you left off at a time that is convenient for you.
For more information about ESB, visit ACRA’s website here.