|Packages Available||Fee (SGD)|
|EntrePass application (including preparation of business plan and appeal process)||$4,500 (W/GST $4,815)|
|Dependent Pass application for spouse / children *||$500 (W/GST $535)|
|Long Term Visit Pass application for parents / step children||$500 (W/GST $535)|
|Renewal of Entrepass||$1,000 (W/GST $1,070)**|
** EntrePass holders are only entitled to dependant privileges upon meeting year 2 renewal criteria.
The fee quoted above are excluded out-of-pocket expenses or reimbursement such as market analysis fee, translation fee, MOM application fee and etc.
Our Services Cover
- One-to-one assessment and advice on immigration related matters
- Preparation of business plan in accordance with MOM requirement
- Filing of Work Pass application
- Tracking Work Pass application status while under processing
- Liaise with Direct MOM officer in charge when necessary
- Responding to MOM’s request for additional information as necessary
- Arranging for issuance of Work Pass upon in-principle approval
- Filing of appeals
You are eligible to entrepass if you are a foreign entrepreneur who lacks the appropriate educational qualification or do not qualify under the Employment Pass scheme, but has meet anyone of the following qualifying criteria:
| Has funding from a Government-recognised VC or business angel|| Holds intellectual property|| Investment track record|
| Is an incubatee at a Government-recognised incubator/accelerator|| Has research collaboration with an Institute of Higher Learning or credible research institute in Singapore|
| Business network and entrepreneurial track record|| Extraordinary achievements in key areas of expertise|
Key Considering Factors:
- Does the applicant meet anyone of the above qualifying criteria?
- Is the applicant willing to spending S$100,000 for the first 12 months of the business?
- Is the applicant willing to hire 3 local Singaporeans or 1 PME (professional, manager or executive) within the first 12 months?
Company Setup Requirements
- Minimum: one shareholder plus one resident director plus one company secretary
- A local registered office address
- Must register a private limited company with a minimum paid-up capital amount of S$1
- Own between 30 percent and 100 percent of the company shares
Procedures for Entrepass Application:-
- Perform preliminary assessment prior to commencement of Entrepass application and provide personal advice base on your situation in relation to immigration matters
- Gather information and documents for submission
- File the application to MOM
- Liaise with officer when necessary
- The processing time is around 3 to 8 weeks after submission
- We will setup the company for you upon approval of the Entrepass.
- Passport Size Photo of Applicant (Taken within last 3 months)
- Passport and proof of residential address of Applicant
- Resume / CV
- Education certificate
- Applicant’s past employment testimonials in English (Optional)
- Singapore EntrePass application form 8. Click here to download
- MOUs or contracts with potential clients for the new business, if any
- Brochures, press releases, or any other business collaterals from previous or existing business ventures if any
- A well-drafted, 10-page business plan (Download the EntrePass Business Plan form)
- If you have business in your country, please provide the following:
- Business Information
- Business License (certified true copy)
- Product Catalogue / Photos
- Invoices from suppliers
- Tenancy agreement
- Business Contracts
- Annual Turnover in the past 3 years
The key requirement for the application of an EntrePass is a ten-page comprehensive business plan that outlines the goals and objectives of the proposed business venture plan and includes a strategy to meet the requirements stipulated by the Ministry of Manpower (MOM).
The business venture must demonstrate, within a one-year period, that it will meet the requirements of employing a minimum number of local employees and achieving a specified total business spending.
Renewal of EntrePass:
You must meet all the following criteria to renew your EntrePass:
1. Company must incur minimum total local business spending (TBS) per annum and hire minimum number of staff in accordance with the following table:
|No. of years holding an EntrePass||No of local jobs you need to create (or)||Minimum annual total business spending (TBS)|
|FTEs (Full-Time Equivalents)||PMEs (Professionals, Managers, Executives)|
|8 or more||12||4||$400,000|
2. Latest audited accounts;
3. Central Provident Fund statements for the employees;
4. Highest educational certificates of employees;
5. Tenancy agreements;
6. Company registration information from the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority;
7. Corporate bank statements for the past three months;
8. Referral letters from customers; and
9. Recent invoices issued/contracts awarded.
Entrepass holders are eligible to apply for Permanent Residence (PR) in Singapore. There is no designated waiting period. However, applicants are advisable to submit the application after 2 years of business operation.