|Packages Available||Fee (SGD)|
|EntrePass application (including preparation of business plan and appeal process)||$4,500 (W/GST $4,815)|
|Dependent Pass application for spouse / children *||$500 (W/GST $535)|
|Long Term Visit Pass application for parents / step children||$500 (W/GST $535)|
|Renewal of Entrepass||$1,000 (W/GST $1,070)**|
* EntrePass holders are only entitled to dependant privileges, similar to mainstream Employment Pass holders, if they are of P1 or P2 status.
** Additional fee shall apply for renewal of Entrepass – appeal submission. The fee is from $1,000 (W/GST $1,070), depending on the complexity and scope of work.
The fee quoted above are excluded out-of-pocket expenses or reimbursement such as translation fee, issuance processing fee, MOM fee and etc.
If you are a foreign entrepreneur who lacks the appropriate educational qualification or do not qualify under the Employment Pass scheme, but has a proven track record of successful entrepreneurial experience and innovative ideas from overseas which could add to the entrepreneurial vibrancy in Singapore. The application process for EntrePass is more complex than that for the Employment Pass. In addition, it requires a minimum paid-up capital amount of S$50,000.
Our Services cover
- Assistance in completing the self assessment tools with MOM
- Preparation of business plan
- Pre-application information and advice on Work Pass
- Filing of Work Pass application
- Tracking Work Pass application status while under processing
- Liaise with Direct MOM officer in charge when necessary
- Responding to MOM’s request for additional information as necessary
- Arranging for issuance of Work Pass upon in-principle approval
- Filing of maximum of 2 appeals within 3 months from the date of rejection as per MOM’s guildline in case of rejection of Work Pass application
Key Considering Factors:
- Does the applicant have a viable business plan?
- Is the applicant willing to spending S$100,000 for the first 12 months of the business?
- Is the applicant willing to hire 2 local Singaporeans within the first 12 months?
- The applicant must meet at least one of the following requirements either:
- Receive funding from a recognized third-party venture capitalist or business angel; or
- Hold a proprietary or licensed Intellectual Property (IP) recognised by an approved national IP institution; or
- Have research collaboration with a research institution recognised by Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), or any local tertiary institution; or
- Is an incubatee at a recognised incubator supported by SPRING Singapore or National Research Foundation (NRF); or
- Receive support from a Singapore Government agency.
Documents Required after Approval of the EntrePass
Subsequently, within the first six months of successfully receiving the EntrePass the applicant must submit all of the following:
- Tenancy contract; and
- Employees’ CPF statements; and
- Statement of shareholding structure in the registered company and the date of incorporation.
Failure to submit the above documents will result in revocation of the EntrePass.
Company Setup Requirements
- Minimum: one shareholder plus one resident director plus one company secretary
- A local registered office address
- Must register a private limited company with a minimum paid-up capital amount of S$50,000
- Own between 30 percent and 100 percent of the company shares
EntrePass Visa Eligibility Requirements
- Submit a ten-page business plan detailing business goals and objectives
- Have relevant experience and a track record in operating businesses or a unique business proposition
Below are the procedures for Entrepass application:-
1. Submission of the Entrepass pass form to us.
2. We will collect the upfront fee for Entrepass application is S$2,000.
3. Upon receipt of the payment, Business plan will be prepared within 1 to 2 weeks based on the information provided by you.
4. Required application documents will be readily conducted will only require the signature of the applicant. We will be liaising with MOM on your behalf regarding all the handlings of the documents. Takes less than 1 working day
5. The processing time is around 4 to 6 weeks on the day of submission to MOM.
6. S$3,000 banker’s guarantee is require upon approval of Entrepass.
7. Lastly, We will setup the company for you upon approval of the Entrepass.
– Passport Size Photo of Applicant (Taken within last 3 months)
– Passport and proof of residential address of Applicant
– Resume / CV
– Education certificate (certified true copy)
– Applicant’s past employment testimonials in English (Optional)
– Ministry of Manpower: Download Singapore EntrePass Application Form (Form 8)
– MOUs or contracts with potential clients for the new business, if any
– Brochures, press releases, or any other business collaterals from previous or existing business ventures if any
– A well-drafted, 10-page business plan (Download the EntrePass Business Plan form)
If you have business in your country, please provide the following:
– Business Information
– Business License (certified true copy)
– Product Catalogue / Photos
– Tax papers
– Invoices from suppliers
– Company / Personal bank proof (at least S$30,000)
– Rental Agreement
– Business Contracts
– Annual Turnover in the past 3 years
The key requirement for the application of an EntrePass is a ten-page comprehensive business plan that outlines the goals and objectives of the proposed business venture plan and includes a strategy to meet the requirements stipulated by the Ministry of Manpower (MOM).
The business venture must demonstrate, within a one-year period, that it will meet the requirements of employing a minimum number of local employees and achieving a specified total business spending.
Note: The application for the Singapore EntrePass must be submitted within six months after the incorporation of a company. Alternatively, you can Apply for EntrePass in advance. Upon approval, the applicant can set up a company as a single Director and Shareholder within 1 month from the date of EP approval.
Renewal of EntrePass:
You must meet all the following criteria to renew your EntrePass on annually basis usually:
– Company must employ at least two (four from second year forward) full-time local employees;
– Company must demonstrate total local business spending (TBS) of $100,000 ($150,000 from second year forward) over the past 12 months;
– Latest audited accounts;
– Central Provident Fund statements for the employees;
– Highest educational certificates of employees;
– Tenancy agreements;
– Company registration information from the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority;
– Corporate bank statements for the past three months;
– Referral letters from customers; and
– Recent invoices issued/contracts awarded.
PROGRESSIVE RENEWAL CRITERIA
All EntrePass holders have to meet the following requirement for renewal w.e.f 1 September 2013.
|No. of years after award of EntrePass||No. of local jobs created||Minimum Total Business Spending||Entrepass Status|
Entrepass holders are eligible to apply for Permanent Residence (PR) in Singapore. There is no designated waiting period. However, applicants are advisable to submit the application after 2 years of business operation.