This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))
Accounting | Bookkeeping Services in Singapore
Package Fee for Bookkeeping Services in Singapore
|Packages Available||Fee (SGD)|
|Bookkeeping services||From $500 (W/GST $535) per year|
|GST Submission and E-filing **||From $150 (W/GST $160.50)|
|Other ad-hoc bookkeeping or administrative support services||to be advised|
* Should you can complete bookkeeping template provided by us, discount will be given.
** E-filing on behalf of the company is provided only if you have engaged our Bookkeeping Service
3E offers a comprehensive range of accounting and bookkeeping services in Singapore for your newly established company. Our accountants can compile your yearly accounts information for submission to ACRA and IRAS. We specialize in maintaining a timely accounting system that allows you to manage your accounts cost-effectively.
All companies registered in Singapore must keep proper books of accounts as stipulated by the Singapore Companies Act. Good bookkeeping not only facilitates day-to-day account maintenance and drafting of financial statements for the submission of annual returns, but also provides insight for sound business decision-making as well as efficient financial management.
3E provides the full spectrum of accounting services for companies that wish to outsource their bookkeeping function.
Information Required for Quotation Purposes
For bookkeeping services, we will need to know the detail of your business in order to provide you a final and reasonable quotation.
For newly setup company, kindly email us the following details at firstname.lastname@example.org
– The Company name
– Business nature
– Financial year end
– Any schedule is prepared to monitor the sales made by the Company
– Any schedule is prepared to monitor the purchases incurred by the Company
– Any private use of the bank account
– How many pages of the bank statement per month
– Expected monthly revenue and number of sales transactions.
– Expected number of transactions for expenses and purchases incurred during the financial year
– GST registered or not
– Any other special item like hire purchase, loan is obtained
– Any investment made during the financial period
– Currency involved in sales and purchase (Type of foreign currency)
– Number of bank accounts
– Number of debtors
– Number of creditors
– Frequency of preparation of accounts – Monthly basis, Quarterly basis, Half yearly basis, or Annual basis
– Do you expect the Company has significant inventory balance as at year end and any checking is required for the inventory movement during the financial year
– Does your Company has any internal accounting software and do you need our accountant to perform on site
– Does the account need to be audited?
– Total number of staffs.
– Any Existing Accounting Personnel ? What are their roles ?
For existing company, kindly provide the additional information as follows:-
– Last year financial statement with detail income statement
– Latest management account (Balance sheet and income statement)
– Last set of bank reconciliation
– Last GST Return Filed
– Last year Accounting Fee Paid
– Last year Audit Fee
– Last year Tax Fee
– Last year Corporate Secretarial Fee
How it Works
When you engage 3E’s Bookkeeping Services in Singapore, you will be assigned an accountant who will work with you personally on your business accounting needs.
Based on the financial documents you submit to us on a periodic basis, your accountant will review and organize the information to create and maintain your accounts ledger. The accountant can also help you draft financial statements in accordance with the Financial Reporting Standards (FSR) for statutory submissions.
The following information is required for bookkeeping purposes:
- sales orders/invoices
- purchase orders/invoices
- expense notes
- bank statements
- payment vouchers
- journal vouchers
- payroll summary
- tenancy agreement/invoices
- fixed asset register
- inventory listing
- statement of borrowing/hire purchase
- schedule for monitoring revenue generated and cost of sales/expenses paid during the year
- debtor and creditor control (unpaid or un-receipt invoices), etc.
Our Bookkeeping Service includes but not limited to the following accounting functions:
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Accounts Payable Ledger Maintenance
- Accounts Receivable Maintenance
- Bank Reconciliation
- Fixed Assets Ledger Maintenance
- Cash Flow / Budgeting
- Financial Statements & Reports Monthly, Quarterly, Year-End Review
- Books Cleanup
- Management Reporting
- Financial Analysis
Your dedicated accountant will also help monitor statutory compliance issues and work with you to ensure you understand all the accounts and reports.
Kindly contact us to discuss for the details should you required more ad-hoc services like issuance of cheque payment to your suppliers, issue of monthly statement of account to your customers, deposit of cheque payment, and other administrative work.
At 3E, we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all package for our clients. Call us to discuss more on how we can help you manage your accounts and be in compliance with ACRA and IRAS.