|Packages Available||Fee (SGD)|
|Personalised Employment Pass application (including appeal process)||$1,200 (W/GST $1,296)|
|Dependent Pass application for spouse / children||$500 (W/GST $540)|
|Long Term Visit Pass application for parents / step children||$500 (W/GST $540)|
The fee quoted above are excluded out-of-pocket expenses or reimbursement such as translation fee, issuance processing fee, MOM fee and etc.
Our Services cover
- Assistance in completing the self assessment tools with MOM
- Pre-application information and advice on Work Pass
- Filing of Work Pass application
- Tracking Work Pass application status while under processing
- Liaise with Direct MOM officer in charge when necessary
- Responding to MOM’s request for additional information as necessary
- Arranging for issuance of Work Pass upon in-principle approval
- Filing of maximum of 2 appeals within 3 months from the date of rejection as per MOM’s guildline in case of rejection of Work Pass application
The Personalised Employment Pass (PEP) visa was introduced to provide job flexibility for middle and senior foreign executives working in Singapore. Holders of this Personalised Employment Pass are entitled to stay in Singapore for up to 6 months in between jobs while seeking for new employment opportunities.In addition, foreign executives with years of working experience are entitled to apply for this visa without first securing a job in Singapore. This Personalised Employment Pass visa is awarded based on the individual applicants merits. The Personalised Employment Pass (PEP) visa is equivalent to a P1 Employment Pass category but with the following benefits:
- The Personalised Employment Pass is valid for up to 3 years where the holders of this pass are not tied to any single one employer
- The Personalised Employment Pass holder does not have to cancel and re-apply for a new visa each time he/she changes a new job
- The Personalised Employment Pass holder can take on employment in any sector or industry
- Holders of this Personalised Employment Pass are permitted to stay in Singapore for a period of six months even without a job so as to allow them to evaluate employment or work opportunities.
The Personalised Employment Pass is also considered a self-sponsored work visa as one does not require a Singapore company sponsor to apply for this visa. Therefore, this Personalised Employment Pass serves as an ideal work visa for those who have not obtained a job offer in Singapore and are willing to find suitable employment in Singapore.
1) Foreign executives currently working overseas with last drawn monthly income of at least S$18,000
2) Current P1 Employment Pass holders with a fixed monthly income of S$12,000
Below are the procedures for Personalised Employment Pass (PEP) application:
1) Application form to be completed by applicants to indicate personal particulars and previous work experience and provide the following information
- Clear scanned copy of highest education certificates
- Clear scanned copy of passport’s particulars page
- Clear scanned copy of salary slips for the latest 3 months
- Clear scanned copy of latest employment contracts/letters
2) Submit the application to MOM and the Processing Time is 5 weeks.
3) Upon approval, An In-Principle Approval letter will be mailed to the applicant’s Singapore address
4) You can visit Singapore for the collection of the work pass
Kindly take that you are not allowed to setup your own company and hire yourself to work in Singapore. You are expected to work for a Company which you are not a shareholder of the Company