Personal Data Protection Act Advisory (PDPA) and Implementation Services – 3E Accounting is Ready to Help
Privacy is a Privilege That Should Be Taken Seriously
Businesses are starting to ramp up their vigilance when it comes to Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) Advisory and Implementation services.
Success in today’s transformative age is not only necessary, it’s crucial to a company’s survival. The demand to be more innovate, collaborative and agile to meet today’s demanding environment. Along with it, there exists a need for greater protection of personal data.
With the increasing data and security breaches, companies need to provide assurance that the personal data they have access to is well and truly protected. Personal Data Protection Act Advisory and Implementation Services exists to fill that need. These services continue to innovate as they strive to meet customer privacy expectations, enhanced privacy laws and regulation. All the while, there is a need to work towards enhancing their data and privacy risks.
Hence, the need for Personal Data Protection Act Advisory and Implementation Services. 3E Accounting’s team delivers practical solutions that not only help to reduce and minimize the risks associated with your privacy and PDPA compliance obligation, we place an emphasis on protecting valuable personal data too.
Why 3E Accounting?
We’ve been in business for a very long time in Singapore. That means we know the ins and outs of the industry better than anyone. We’ve had an incredible track record of success and helped countless start-up companies in Singapore discover their success. Our Personal Data Protection Act Advisory and Implementation Services are ideal for companies because of the hands-on approach we take to your data protection.
As part of our Personal Data Protection Act Advisory and Implementation Services, we offer our clients:
- A thorough assessment of your compliance risks.
- Preparation of the standard data protection policy requirements.
- Preparation of the standard operating procedures needed.
- Data inventory management for your organisation.
- Data mapping to process your organisation’s risk factors.
- An on-site audit to assess the physical risks your organisation could potentially be looking at.
- Identify and document what your top risk factors are in terms of personal data processing.
- An online assessment of your company’s competency together with a compliance manual comprising of our list of recommendations.
- Briefing your staff on the company’s data protection policies to ensure everyone is up to speed.
For more information on our list of services, contact the 3E Accounting team and we’ll be happy to assist.