This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))
Virtual Office Address / Registered Address Services in Singapore
3E Accounting Pte Ltd. offers Virtual Office Address / Singapore Company Address / Registered Address Services that can be used for registering Singapore business or company, as well as providing a mailing address for Singapore registered companies to use on corporate stationery (i.e.name cards, letterheads, etc.).
Package Fees for Registered Address Services
|Packages Available||Fee (SGD)|
|Registered Address Services for business entity @@||$300 (W/GST $321) per year|
|Alternate Address Services for each officer with residential address in Singapore @, @@, @@@||$500 (W/GST $535) per year|
|Mail Forwarding Services||Actual postage will be reimbursed + $1 (W/GST $1.07) service fee for each forwarding|
@@ You must subscribe to our annual secretarial service for your company / branch office.
@@@ You must subscribe to our Registered Address Services for your business entity
* For mailing / courier arrangement (Min S$100 Mail Courier Deposit is Required)
* For open and scan letter services upon request, it is free of charges. (unlimited scanning)
For collection of letter(s)/parcel(s) from 3E’s office, please bring along your identification documents such as NRIC, driving licence, passport, etc. for identity verification purposes. If the person who will be collecting the letter(s)/parcel(s) is not a director of the Company but an authorized personnel, please present to us an authorization letter signed by a director before we could release the letter(s)/parcel(s) to the authorized person. In any event if 3E is not able to verify the identity of the person collecting the letter(s)/parcel(s), 3E may make the best effort to try other means such as contacting the director via phone call, email or other tele-communication means for the purpose. If any of such verification fails, 3E shall have the right to reject the attempted collection.
Registered Address Services Package Includes:
How to SignUp for Registered Address Services
Why Use Our Virtual Office Address/Registered Address Services?
Whom Should I Inform Regarding a Change of Address and How Should I Do It?
PROMOTION – BEST PRICE IN SINGAPORE FOR REGISTERED ADDRESS SERVICES – $300 (W/GST $321) PER YEAR
- No setup fees for setting up Virtual Office Address/Registered Address Services account
- Statement of letter is available upon request
- Free Scanning letter services upon request
- Free daily letter/parcel notifications via email
- Self-collection of mail and parcels between Monday – Friday: (9am to 6pm) (no handling fee)
- An Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) registered address for all kinds of Singapore businesses, whether your proposed/registered business firm is a sole-proprietorship/partnership/limited partnership/limited liability partnership/private limited company
- Address for use as a mailing address (on namecards, letterheads, etc.)
- Receipt of normal mails, air mails, parcels (below 3 kg) or registered mails *
- Mail forwarding / Courier arrangement to a local / overseas address on daily / weekly / monthly basis is available (Service fee of $1 is applied for each forwarding)
* Approval must be obtained for any bulky items / parcels (especially it is more than 3 kg) to be sent to the registered address. Daily handling fee and storage fee is applied.
If you do not have a local Singapore registered address to meet the requirement of the Singapore Act, you can still engage our Registered Address Service. We will provide the Singapore Registered Address Service for you, provided the followings conditions are met:
– For Company and Branch Office, you must subscribe to our annual secretarial service
– For sole-proprietorship/partnership/limited partnership/limited liability partnership, you must engage our business setup services.
If the above conditions are met, you can signup for Virtual Office Address/Registered Address Services at our office with our friendly in-house customer service officers or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and the officers will get back to you in 24 Hours.
- Enjoy cost savings by working from home without the high overhead costs associated with monthly rentals of office premises.
- To provide you peace of mind, we promise we will not increase your price during the service tenure.
- We are Singapore’s most affordable and reliable virtual officer provider — you can trust us!
The following parties should be informed about a change of address:
- MOM – Should you have an EP online account, you can submit the change of address online. Alternatively, you can download the form from: Request Form for Updates of Company Particulars and submit a hardcopy to update the changes.
- ACRA – To be updated by the company secretary
- CPF – Should you have CPF account, you can submit the change of address online. Alternatively, you can download the form from Change of Employer’s Principal Place of Business / Contact Details and submit a hardcopy to update the changes.
- IRAS – No update is required as it is updated automatically and linked to your ACRA record.
- Bank – You can visit any branch office of your bank to complete and submit their form for the change of address.
For more information on our Virtual Office Address/Registered Address Services, please contact us at +65 6690 9262 (Annie Wong) or email at email@example.com