This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))
Shelf Company for Sale Services in Singapore
At 3E we strive to meet our clients needs for Singapore Shelf Company for Sale. One of our invaluable services is to provide shelf companies that are incorporated in Singapore for clients with specific requests. Ready-made, or shelf companies are companies, which are already registered companies. These companies have not traded or entered into any dealings or obligations whatsoever. Since incorporation, their documents have been kept motionless on the shelf in our office. Each of these shelf companies can be purchase for immediate operation.
List of Shelf Companies Available as of today
* Kindly remind that reservation of company is available only if full payment is received.
|Company Name||Paid Up Capital||Date of Incorporation||Selling Price|
|LUCKY SUN PTE. LTD. (UEN: 201538509W)||1||22 OCT 2015||SGD 4,600 (W/GST $4,922)|
|ROBOT GO PTE. LTD. (UEN: 201716295D)||1||10 JUN 2017||SGD 3,600 (W/GST $3,852)|
|ROBOTIC CELL PTE. LTD. (UEN: 201716296N)||1||10 JUN 2017||SGD 3,600 (W/GST $3,852)|
|SKYCAR PTE. LTD. (UEN: 201716298R)||1||10 JUN 2017||SGD 3,600 (W/GST $3,852)|
|FINSTORE PTE. LTD. (UEN: 201802654Z)||1||20 JAN 2018||SGD 2,600 (W/GST $2,782)|
|TOYBOT PTE. LTD. (UEN: 201802655K)||1||20 JAN 2018||SGD 2,600 (W/GST $2,782)|
|AI WORLD PTE. LTD. (UEN: 201802657M)||1||20 JAN 2018||SGD 2,600 (W/GST $2,782)|
All companies established in Singapore is required to hold its first Annual General Meeting (AGM) within eighteen (18) months from the date of incorporation of the Company.
Please refer to the Date of Incorporation of the companies as stated in the shelf companies list, you are fully aware of your responsibilities as directors of the company to hold the AGM within the 18 Months from the date of incorporation, or within 6 months from the date of accounting year end, whichever earlier.
Profile of a Singapore shelf company at 3E:
– It is incorporated as a Singapore Exempt Private Limited company
– It has a single shareholder with one share
– Paid-up capital of S$1
– A registered local address at Goldhill Plaza
– 3E serves as the Company Secretary
– 3E nominees serves as the current resident director.
Information required for purchase of Shelf companies:
– Personal Particulars information of new shareholder
– Appointment of a new director of your choice, or
– Engagement of 3Es Director Nominee service.
The following services are included with the purchase of a shelf company:
– Free Change of Company Name
– Free Company Seal
– Free Change of Business Activities
– Free appointment of 1 new director
– Free of Change of Company Registered Address
– Free Transfer of Company Share
– Assistance in opening of a bank account in Singapore, if necessary
– Provision of Company documents
1. E-Certificate of Incorporation
2. Memorandum and Articles of Association
3. Share Certificate
– Company Secretarial Service
– Registered Address Service
– Local Resident Nominee Director Service
– Company Stamp Services
Note: Company corporate bank account can be open immediately with the Singapore bank of your choice upon purchase.