This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))
QuickBooks Online Services in Singapore
|Packages Available||Fee (SGD)|
|QuickBooks Online Plus subscription (Paid direct to Quickbooks Online)
– Support multiple currency
– unlimited transactions
– Quickbooks Online Plus support up to 25 users
– Real time management accounts report generated by QuickBooks Online Plus
|(Subjected to Quickbooks Online changes)|
|QuickBooks Online Plus Implementation includes
– Chart of accounts setup
– Banking accounts setup
– Issue initial logins for the users
– Customized for 2 invoice template
** Extra charges for additional work is required for
|Free ##, ###|
|QuickBooks Online Plus annual support
– Annual email and phone support for Quickbooks Online from Mon to Fri except PH 9am to 6pm
– FREE regular updates and reminders on tax, compliance and grants
** All accounting transactions are to be input by the client directly into QuickBooks Online Plus. Extra charges apply if other services such as data entry , reconciliation is requested.
|Monthly Bookkeeping Services included
– QuickBooks Online Plus annual support
– Accounts Payable reconciliation
– Accounts Receivable reconciliation
– Bank account reconciliation
– Consultation for accounting and GST treatments
|From $600 (W/GST $642) per month|
|QuickBooks Online training||Refer to Quickbooks Tutorials|
## You must subscribe to our annual secretarial service for engaging our implementation services.
### Free for our existing client who engage our annual secretarial services. (terms and conditions apply)
Lapsing of Productivity and Innovation Credit (“PIC”) scheme
As you may be aware, the PIC scheme will lapse after Year of Assessment 2018. Year of Assessment 2018 refers to the company’s financial year ending/ended 2017. The financial year ending/ended 2017 will be the final time frame for companies to incur qualifying expenses for PIC benefits.
Are you a start-up or an SME owner? Have a very limited work force? Need an accounting specialist but can’t afford to hire more staff right now? If yes, then consider QuickBooks Online Services in Singapore.
Powered by Intuit, this advanced, user-friendly SME accounting software is designed to help you perform your accounting operations smoothly. It is so easy and simple to use that you don’t need any accounting experience or background to work with it.
If you can’t hire an accounting specialist, investing in QuickBooks Online may be your best option for ensuring your organisational accounting operations are performed effectively and efficiently even if you don’t have an accounting specialist on board.
Did you know that this software is being used by more than 1.3 million SMEs? Now you can imagine how beneficial this software is for SMEs like yours.
QuickBooks Online – What is it?
QuickBooks Online is not just a product, it’s a solution. It is a secured, easy to use, and formula free accounting solution developed exclusively for business use. It is a web based solution that enables SMEs in Singapore to perform a wide range of accounting operations with utmost ease.
From organizing finances to bookkeeping and inventory management, this software is all you need to perform your accounting tasks efficiently.
Counting Down the Amazing Benefits and Features of QuickBooks Online
Here is a list of some of the many amazing benefits of using QuickBooks Online:
- Syncs all your data automatically across devices such as PC, iPad, Android and iPhone
- Online access round the clock and from anywhere and any device
- Keeps data secure
- Easy to set up
- Can be customized according to your business type
- Sophisticated and intuitive user-interface
- Feeds instantly show your business health
- Offers the ability to create custom invoices, quotations and purchase orders in a few minutes with company logo, and custom fields
- You don’t need to be a technical expert to operate this software
- Automatic data backup
- Inventory tracking
- Generate Goods and Services Tax report for submission
- Allows simultaneous multi user collaboration
- No large upfront expenditure involved
- Easy to track job and project profitability
- Provides you the power to manage and monitor company finances on the go
- Experience big cost savings
- Spend less time in bookkeeping and more time on core and revenue generating areas of your business
- Spares you from the hassle of downloading and upgrading software. It is updated automatically.
Cloud or Desktop – What is a Better Choice?
The QuickBooks Online is cloud based software deployed with all the great desktop features. Cloud means that this software is accessible on the go, and is scalable with your business. Besides this, as it is cloud based, you don’t need to maintain clunky files. All the data is automatically replicated in the servers of QuickBooks Online, ensuring your business sustainability. Additionally, the data can be exported to your desktop whenever you want.
Reasons to Hire 3E Accounting for QuickBooks Services in Singapore
If you’ve decided to invest in QuickBooks Online, get in touch with 3E Accounting. We are a trusted QuickBooks Online ProAdvisors in Singapore. We can provide you easy access to QuickBooks services and ensure that it runs smoothly on all your devices.
At QuickBooks Online Services in Singapore, we are listed as QuickBooks ProAdvisors.
Concern about security of your data with Quickbooks Online?
Quickbooks Online has encryption technology ensures your data is always safe. Please see the fact sheet about Security you can trust – 7 reasons to believe.
QuickBooks Services in Singapore are rapidly growing in popularity and becoming the top choice for SMEs for managing and streamlining bookkeeping operations.
Online Training by Quickbooks Online
You may find below, the online training video and resources from Quickbooks Online which can assist you to master the Quickbooks Online and kick start the computerization of your accounting system.
Learn how to get started with Quickbooks Online with these helpful videos.