This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))
Human Resource Payroll Outsourcing | Payroll Services in Singapore
Package Fee for Payroll Outsourcing / Human Resource Services
|Packages Available||Fee (SGD)|
|CPF Account Application||from $100 (W/GST $107)|
|One time payroll setup fee||from $100 (W/GST $107)|
|One time bank GIRO setup fee||from $300 (W/GST $321)|
|Monthly Payroll Services @||from $55 (W/GST $58.85) per staff|
|Monthly GIRO arrangement||from $200 (W/GST $214)|
|Preparation Of IR8A||from $150 (W/GST $160.50) per staff|
|Preparation Of IR21 *||from $250 (W/GST $267.50) per staff|
* Please inform us once you are made known of any resignation of employee, so that we have sufficient time to prepare tax clearance for the resigning employee (if necessary). We will not held responsible for any late submission of tax clearance to IRAS.
@ Free monthly CPF e-Submission
One of the most important tasks for all businesses is the preparation of payroll and payment of salary. The process can be complicated further and be more time-consuming due to additional components such as benefits, allowances, deductions, government remittance, etc. It is no surprise that many SMEs choose to outsource their payroll function (payroll outsourcing) to accounting firms.
Our payroll specialists are well-trained and equipped with the most advanced payroll systems to process even the most complex payroll account.
Our service ensures that the government remittances such as CPF are paid on time, tax filing requirements are followed and payroll information is kept confidential at offsite facilities.
How it Works
When you engage 3E’s Payroll Service, you will be assigned a payroll officer who will personally work with you on your payroll needs.
Based on the information and required documents you submit to us, your payroll officer will review and organize the submitted information to create and maintain your payroll ledger. The payroll officer will also, per your instruction, make payments and submit all necessary payroll taxes.
Our Payroll Service includes, but is not limited to, the following accounting functions:
- Salary calculation based on weekly, bi- weekly or monthly pay periods
- Salary payment to employees through bank transfers such as GIRO
- Central Provident Funds (CPF) registration and timely monthly payment
- Issuance of Form IR8A for personal tax filings including statutory annual returns.