Macedonia Company Incorporation Services: Starting an Entrepreneurial Future in Macedonia
Any foreigner can start a business in Macedonia. That is one of its main benefits and 3E Accounting’s Macedonia Company Incorporation Services only makes it easier.
Among the benefits and why many investors consider Macedonia Company Incorporation Services is because:
- The ease of the registration process
- Of its strategic location
- Stable economy
- Excellent business and economic climate
- It is a member of the European Union and NATO
- It’s competitive nature, particularly in the European markets
- Wide range of incentives provided by the government
- The promising and beneficial tax regime
In Macedonia, the most commonly incorporated business structure is a Limited Liability Company (LLC). If you have at least one shareholder (but not more than 50), you can get started incorporating your LLC.
What You’ll Need to Provide
Setting up a business in a foreign country comes with challenges of its own. This mainly includes the unfamiliarity with the market. It is highly recommended you enlist the help of a professional team of specialists on the matter, like 3E Accounting. Our team is built on years of experience and insight into the industry.
- Completed incorporation form
- Completed Articles of Association
- Approved name of the business
- Number of business owners
- A notarized copy of the Certificate of Incorporation
- A notarized copy of the Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Details of the board members and shareholders
- Copies of the directors and shareholders identification documents (passport)
- Complete details of business address
- Details of the company’s business activities
- Details of the minimum paid share capital and how much each member contributed
- Proof of statement from the bank indicating the minimum share capital has been paid
For more information about our Macedonia Company Incorporation Services, email us at email@example.com. Our dedicated team of specialists will respond in 24-hours.