This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))
Who Is 3E Accounting?
3E Accounting is the leading service provider providing company incorporation, accounting, tax, payroll, immigration and compliance services to start-ups and SMEs in Singapore. With our home-grown global accounting network, we can support business ventures to more than 55 countries worldwide.
We have been awarded as one of the Finance Awards Winner 2017, presented by Corporate LiveWire. We are being specially selected as the Company Incorporation Services Provider of the Year in Singapore.
Preferred banking partner
3E Package – Incorporation + Corporate Secretarial (Free for Your First Year!) at a Highly Attractive Pricing of $428 (With GST), for Singaporeans Only.
All packages come with a complimentary suite of services:
- Getting you started
- ACRA company name check and reservation – 1 qty
- ACRA incorporation – 1 qty
- Business profile – 1 qty
- Qualified accountant as nominee company secretary and Corppass administrator – 1 qty
- Standard Constitution (f.k.a. Memorandum & Articles of Association) – 1 qty
- First Board resolutions – 1 qty
- Issuance of share certificates – 1 qty
- E-notice of Incorporation – 1 qty
- Resolution to open a company bank account with UOB – 1 qty
- Your ongoing compliance needs
- Minutes of annual general meeting – 1 qty
- Monitoring of filing deadlines – 1 year
- Annual return submission to ACRA – 1 qty
- For your ever-evolving needs
- Incorporation consultation services – 1 hour by online video conference
- Compliance requirements advisory – 1 hour by online video conference
- Tax planning and GST advisory – 1 hour by online video conference
- Immigration advisory – 1 hour by online video conference
- Digitization advisory – 1 hour by online video conference
- Digital starter suite
- “.com” domain name registration – Enjoy 1st-year free worth S$16.60
- 5GB shared hosting server – Enjoy 1st-year free worth S$420
- Email account set-up for up to 2 users worth S$200 one-time, excludes Google Workspace / Microsoft 365 Subscription Charges
United Overseas Bank
Incorporated in 1935 with its global headquarters in Singapore, UOB has now grown to have a global network of more than 500 offices across 19 markets. UOB is rated among the world’s top banks – Aa1 by Moody’s and AA- by Standard & Poor’s and Fitch Ratings respectively – and has been named the ‘Best SME Bank in Asia Pacific 2021’ and ‘Best SME Bank in Singapore 2021’ by The Asian Banker and ‘Asia’s Best Bank 2021’ by Euromoney. Through our integrated regional network, local industry knowledge and sector specialisation, we help SMEs achieve their growth ambitions seamlessly, and offer innovative solutions to help them seize regional and in-market opportunities, sustainably.
Banking Account Benefits at a Glance
Terms & Conditions
1Flat fee includes cable charges, for each OTT transaction via UOB Infinity (digital banking for business). Agent charges (if any) apply separately and are not included under the flat fee.
~Discounts on GIRO and FAST transactions are on a rebate basis. Your account will be debited at the standard rate at the point of transaction and credited with rebates in the following month after the date of transaction.
*Terms & Conditions Governing the UOB eBusiness account, UOB BizTransact account and UOB BizGlobal account apply. Visit uob.com.sg/smeaccount for full information.
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors and monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the Supplementary Retirement Scheme are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured. Please refer to UOB Insured Deposit Register for a list of UOB accounts / products that are covered under the Scheme.
For more information on the Deposit Insurance Scheme, please click here.