Who Is 3E Accounting?
3E Accounting is the leading service provider providing company incorporation, accounting, tax, payroll, immigration and compliance services to start-ups and SMEs in Singapore. With our home-grown global accounting network, we can support business ventures to more than 55 countries worldwide.
We have been awarded as one of the Finance Awards Winner 2017, presented by Corporate LiveWire. We are being specially selected as the Company Incorporation Services Provider of the Year in Singapore.
UOB-3E Package – Incorporation + Corporate Secretarial (Free for Your First Year!) at a Highly Attractive Pricing of $428 (With Gst), for Singaporeans Only.
All packages come with a complimentary suite of services:
- Getting you started
- ACRA company name check and reservation – 1 qty
- ACRA incorporation – 1 qty
- Business profile – 1 qty
- Qualified accountant as nominee company secretary and Corppass administrator – 1 qty
- Standard Constitution (f.k.a. Memorandum & Articles of Association) – 1 qty
- First Board resolutions – 1 qty
- Issuance of share certificates – 1 qty
- E-notice of Incorporation – 1 qty
- Resolution to open a company bank account with UOB – 1 qty
- Your ongoing compliance needs
- Minutes of annual general meeting – 1 qty
- Monitoring of filing deadlines – 1 year
- Annual return submission to ACRA – 1 qty
- For your ever-evolving needs
- Incorporation consultation services – 1 hour by online video conference
- Compliance requirements advisory – 1 hour by online video conference
- Tax planning and GST advisory – 1 hour by online video conference
- Immigration advisory – 1 hour by online video conference
- Digitization advisory – 1 hour by online video conference
- Digital starter suite
- “.com” domain name registration – 1 year
- 5GB shared hosting server – 1 year
- G Suite email setup (30 days trial) – 2 users, excludes Google G Suite Subscription Charges
United Overseas Bank
Incorporated in 1935 with its global headquarters in Singapore, UOB has now grown to have a global network of more than 500 offices across 19 markets. UOB is rated among the world’s top banks – Aa1 by Moody’s and AA- by Standard & Poor’s and Fitch Ratings respectively – and has been named the ‘Best SME Bank in Asia Pacific’ and ‘Best SME Bank in Singapore’ by The Asian Banker in 2019 and ‘Asia’s Best Bank for Transformation 2019’ by Euromoney. With our strong presence in Southeast Asia and our established record of partnering SMEs, we are well-positioned to support your business growth and help you achieve greater access to the region.
Banking Account Benefits at a Glance
Why Choose UOB Business Banking?
Free trial and consultation of UOB BizSmart Digital Solution
Looking to digitalise your business? With UOB BizSmart, you can manage multiple core processes such as sales, human resource, invoicing and accounting on a single cloud-based platform, and access ready information on your business anytime, anywhere.
Bank on the go with Business Internet Banking Plus (BIBPlus)
Get instant access to banking services from your mobile device and desktop.
Receive e-payments with ease
Enjoy fee waivers on all incoming PayNow Corporate transactions from now till 31 December 2021 and receive 4 SGQR labels when you register for SGQR.
Stay ahead with business insights
UOB Business Insights gives you essential insights from business owners and subject matter experts around key business topics to better adapt in our increasingly competitive world.
Access to dedicated Business Banking hotline
Call our Business Banking hotline at 6259 8188 (available from 8am to 8pm, Monday to Saturday, excluding public holidays)
Bank with convenience island-wide
Access day-to-day banking services including foreign exchange remittances at any UOB branch. Our ATMs and cash deposit machines island-wide offer you 24-hours access.
*Rebates are not applicable to Bulk, Recurring, & Post-Dated FAST transactions.
#Standard cable and/or agent fees apply.
*Terms and conditions Governing the UOB eBusiness Account, UOB BizTransact Account and UOB BizGlobal Account apply. Terms & Conditions Governing Accounts & Services and Additional Terms & Conditions Governing Accounts & Services apply.
Insured up to S$75k by SDIC