This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))
3E Accounting Singapore Teamed Up with DBS to Give Your Business a Face Lift!
Furthering our dedication to be a leading one-stop solution provider, we’re ecstatic to announce our new strategic partnership with DBS Singapore, one of the largest banks in Southeast Asia with more than 250 branches and over 1,100 ATMs across worldwide. 3E Singapore is excited to be one of the selected partners to work with DBS Singapore to offer the market another integrated option and seamless experience in doing business.
Who Are 3E Accounting?
3E Accounting is the leading service provider providing company incorporation, accounting, tax, payroll, immigration and compliance services to start-ups and SMEs in Singapore. With our home-grown global accounting network, we can support business ventures to more than 55 countries worldwide.
We have been awarded as Singapore Brand Awards Winner, presented by Singapore Brand. We are being specially selected as the Best Company Registration Specialist of the Year in Singapore.
We have been awarded as one of the Finance Awards Winner 2017, presented by Corporate LiveWire. We are being specially selected as the Company Incorporation Services Provider of the Year in Singapore.
To celebrate the recently announced collaboration, we’re giving away $100 discount (for web site development) from IT Solution! You can use $100 discount to offset the web site development services by IT Solution.
What Does That Mean for Your Business?
Global organizations are constantly looking to improve their financial planning and accounting solutions, needing responsive, flexible, and often customized solutions. It’s no secret the fast-changing marketplace impacts different industries in different ways. With this new partnership, stakeholders will have more options to address their specific situation, leveraging 3E Accounting Singapore’s well-developed end-to-end solution in company incorporation and DBS’s extensive financial expertise.
Our Exclusive DBS Package at One Glance
1. Who can apply?
All entrepreneurs who is interested to Register Company in Singapore can apply for the Exclusive DBS Singapore Package. Refer our Guide to Register Singapore Company Registration to get a clearer idea of how to register a company in Singapore and what documents you need for the incorporation process.
2. What will you get?
On top of the standard Singapore registration package, we’re giving away $100 discount from IT Solution! You can use $100 discount to offset the Web site development Services by IT Solution.
The standard Singapore company registration services package at S$856 W/GST will include:
- A qualified accountant as the nominee company secretary of your company
- ACRA company name check and reservation worth S$15
- ACRA incorporation fee worth S$300
- FREE fax number shared for 12 months
- FREE services for call forwardingfor 3 months worth S$30
- FREE advisory on compliance requirements
- FREE tax planning and GST advice by Our Certified Tax Agent and GST Agent
- FREE ACRA annual return submission
- FREE business profile
- FREE e-notice of Incorporation
- FREE first board resolutions
- FREE first year “.com” domain name registration
- FREE GSuite email setup with .com domain (single user)
- FREE incorporation consultation services
- FREE issuance of share certificates
- FREE monitoring of filing deadlines for one year by our Compliance Officer through email
- FREE bank introduction in Singapore especially OCBC Bank and preparation of first bank account opening resolution
- FREE one round self-inking stampworth S$27
- FREE one-year corporate secretary servicesworth S$749 W/GST
- FREE resolution to open a company bank account
- FREE standard Constitution
- Payment of professional fees for the company incorporation
- Preparation for general meeting annually (AGM)(ACRA)
You may Add-on a 12 months registered address services at GoldHill Plaza at the price of S$321 W/GST only.
You may Add-on one company seal inclusive of resolution at S$107 W/GST (companies no longer required by law to have a common seal)
3. Company Incorporation Process
- Completed online incorporation form (must have company name, brief description of business activities, paid-up capital, registered address, shareholders/directors, share allocation)
- Details of Shareholders/Directors
- Identity Document
- Foreigners: Copy of passport and overseas residential address proof
- Singaporean: Copy of Singapore NRIC
- Identity Document
- Once the company is incorporated, you can proceed to complete the DBS Business Account application form for bank account opening with DBS.
4. What is the Turnaround Time?
Online Application (3-5 days)
- Complete the online incorporation form .
- We will check the availability of the company name and get back to you within 24 hours.
- Once the information is received and the name is confirmed, we will email you our invoice for payment. Upon receipt of payment, the company name will be reserved at your request.
- We will then email you all the documents for signatures.
- Upon receipt of the scanned signed documents, we will need 24 hours to perform the basic verification of your identity.
- Once the verification is done, we will proceed to incorporate the company within two hours.
- Once the Singapore company setup, we will email you all the completed documents (i.e. Constitution / Memorandum & Articles of Association, business profile and various other documents).
- For fast delivery, we can courier the company stamp to your designated address or you may collect the stamp at our office.
Walk-in Application (2 hours)
- Visit our office to submit your information as required above.
- Make your cash payment.
- Your company will be setup within two hours!
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org