This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))
Understand the Jurisdictions Setup Requirement Before Proceed Your New Zealand Company Incorporation Services
You’re an investor with a great idea for a new business and you want to get your company incorporated in New Zealand. The next question you would be asking yourself as an investor is how would you go about getting your company started and incorporated?
Certificates of Incorporation can be obtained for every company that is based in New Zealand. It is also very easy to obtain digital copies of the Certificate of Incorporation from the Companies Registrar.
What to Consider Before Incorporating Your Company in New Zealand
Before you venture into incorporating your business in New Zealand, you would need to consider the local tax rules and how those numbers are going to make an impact on your business. This is the time where professional company incorporation services who deal with the New Zealand markets can be of great help because of their knowledge and expertise on how to handle the taxation system in New Zealand.
New Zealand LLC’s can be set up within approximately a week, if the process is handled efficiently. Only one director and one shareholder needs to be in place for the company to be established.
How to Apply for the Incorporation of Your Company
To apply for the incorporation of your company in New Zealand, you must first reserve a company name before proceeding with the following steps:
- Create a Companies Office Login.
- Create a company summary by providing some basic, but important details of your business. These details can include how many directors, shareholders and shares you may have.
- Provide a company address.
- Every company would need to have at least one company director who is living in New Zealand.
- Every company would need to have at least one shareholder
- Acquire a constitution, although it is optional and businesses can still be incorporated with or without a constitution.
- Apply for the company IRD number.
- Register as an employer.
- Registering for GST with the Companies Office.
- Complete the payment application fees for your incorporation.
The services of a professional company incorporation services agency can be invaluable to any foreign investor who is seeking an opportunity in the New Zealand marketplace. Company incorporation services not only save you time and money in the long run, the hassle of the process is significantly reduced and you’re more likely to successfully incorporate your company in half the time it would have taken you to do it yourself.
Need more information about company incorporation services in New Zealand? Contact us at 3E Accounting today for the best guidance and information on how to get your business incorporated. Incorporating your company begins at 3E Accounting.