This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))
Understand the Jurisdictions Setup Requirement Before Proceed Your Montenegro Company Incorporation Services
Planning to Incorporate Abroad? 3E Accounting Can Help with That
Easily invest and begin your business venture in one of Balkan’s most dynamic economies with our Montenegro Company Incorporation Services.
Reasons to Invest in Montenegro
Despite only gaining independence in 2006, Montenegro is making tremendous strides forward. The government has enhanced its efforts and invested heavily in infrastructure as part of its measures to encourage foreign investment. Montenegro Company Incorporation Services have been growing in popularity in recent years. These are some of the reasons why investors have now set their sights on this region:
- Stable economic climate
- Economy that continues to grow steadily
- Favourable fiscal system
- Tourism is by far the most developed sector of the country
- Company registration is easy
- Euro is used as the trading currency
Types of Companies You Can Form in Montenegro
Montenegro has several business entities options to choose from, including:
- Limited Liability Company – Can be incorporated if you have at least one shareholder. The total number of shareholders is capped at 30. There is no required minimum share capital. However, a bank account must be opened for business transactions.
- Joint Stock Company – Large businesses benefit best from this entity. It requires a high capital amount of 25,000 EUR to start. Shares are transferrable to the public with this entity. An auditor needs to be appointed to oversee the company’s financial aspect.
- Branch – Branch offices require a minimum share capital. A foreign investor who already owns a company in another country can consider an incorporating a branch office.
- General Partnerships – This is another option available to foreign investors. This entity requires at least two people to form a partnership.
- Limited Partnerships – The same requirements apply to those who would like to start a limited partnership. The difference with this entity is that one partner will be the general partner who manages the business. The second partner is a silent partner.
- Sole Proprietorship – This is the simplest business form to start. As a sole proprietor, you will be entirely responsible for all aspects of your business.
Ready to Incorporate? Let Us Help You
For more information about our Montenegro Company Incorporation Services or to request a quote, contact our team today. All queries will be promptly responded to within 24-hours.