This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))
Indonesia Company Incorporation Services
To establish a business in Indonesia, if you do not require a local legal entity for the investment, you could choose to appoint an Agent or Distributor, or set up a Representative Office. Many foreign investors at the early stage of entering the Indonesia market choose to set up an Agency Agreement or Representative Office. Once the business starts to grow, they will apply for a Foreign Direct Investment Company (FDI) status.
This is referred to most commonly in Indonesia by its Indonesian acronym as a PMA, or a Penanaman Modal Asing.
To establish a PMA, at least 2 (two) individuals are required to be the founders of the company and the other requirement are as follows.
- Anyone (a local or a foreign person) can register a new Indonesian PMA company.
- 100% foreign-owned PMA companies are possible in many cases
- Minimum paid-up capital of US$300,000
- Minimum of 2 shareholders
- Minimum of 1 director and 1 commissioner
- Directors and all foreign expert must have a visa and working permits
- Must have a local registered address in the commercial building
When you choose 3E Accounting, you are assured of quick yet thorough processing that results in an incorporated company that complies with all existing statutes, laws and regulations. Our partner will take care of all the Indonesia Company Registration details so that you can devote your energies to strategic planning, marketing, financing and operations; in other words, all the big-picture tasks an entrepreneur needs to consider when launching and opening a company in Indonesia.
For request of quotation and more information about Indonesia Company Registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly reply within 24 hours.