Software Developer #SGUnitedTraineeships – Accounting Firm
Trainee will learn and develop the capability to make breakthroughs in design, development, testing, debugging and implementing software applications or specialised utility programs in support of end users’ needs on platform.
• Responsible in supporting the full software development of new and existing applications.
• Explore and create new design/architectures (but not limited to) for better scaling and performance of services
• Define and prototype feature specifications
• Create prototype to explore feasibility of new solution
• Optimise application for maximise speed and scalability.
• Develop, construct, analyse and troubleshoot large-scale systems.
• Maintaining the system, new feature, bug fixing, code refactoring and performance optimisation.
• Possess the ability to translate ideas into functioning features
• Deliver high quality application and system support
• Any other ad-hoc duties as required or assigned
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn:
1. Trainee should be able to develop, integrate and maintain the software independently
2. Trainee should be able to translate ideas into functioning features
3. Trainee should be able to communication the features/functions of the developed/developing software to the other stakeholders confidently.
Trainee should be able to support both front-end and back-end software development
• Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.