Tax Manager / Assistant Tax Manager Position in Singapore
Degree in Accountancy, ACCA or equivalent and/ or ‘SIATP’ preferred.
- Preparation / Review of tax computation and Form C
- Assisting the client for GST registration
- Managing all tax functions including tax planning, identifying tax incentives and providing advice to local and international clients.
- To ensure that all taxation work for our clients is in compliance with the management and the regulatory requirements.
- Responding and attending to all technical and customer tax queries.
- Problem solving for the staff and department, on issues like double tax deduction, transfer pricing, etc.
- Minimum of four years’ relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of Income Tax Act and experience in international taxation.
- Be resourceful, analytical, independent and meticulous.
- Team player with strong communication skills and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Customer service oriented.
- The ability to speak fluent English is a must. Able to speak Mandarin is an advantage (to liaise with minority Chinese speaking clients)
- Mature, creative, dynamic and open-minded with a good sense of business acumen.
- Team player, great communicator and able to lead.
- Possess excellent writing and communication skills.
Remuneration is commensurate with qualifications and work experience. Qualified and interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com.
Please state your current and expected salaries and include in the CV a digital photo of yourself.