Attachment and Internship Programmes – Accounting Firm
3E Accounting Singapore is currently looking to appoint an Attachment and Internship Programmes to join their company administrative / secretarial / accounting / human resource / marketing / taxation team in Singapore office.
3E Accounting Pte Ltd aims to be the leading corporate service provider and top accounting firm in Singapore providing One-Stop Solution services for our clients.
To offer the Three Es: efficiency, effectiveness and economy, all part of our One-Stop Solution services for our clients.
The World’s leading corporate service provider, offering services beyond excellence.
Remuneration is commensurate with qualifications and work experience. Qualified and interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com
Please state your current and expected salary.
Our internship program provides students with practical hands-on experience and opportunities to explore their interest and further develop professional skills and competencies.
• Provide administrative support to the department’s operations
• Update records and processing letters
Corporate Secretarial Department:
• Update & maintain statutory registers and records
• Prepare & filling of e-Forms with ACRA and e-Stamping of transfer forms
• Prepare financial data for entry into the accounting system
• Handle account closing up to the monthly trial balance, income statement and balance sheet
Human Resource Department:
• Perform monthly payroll and submit CPF for clients
• Prepare payroll report, final payment and statutory payment for clients
• Manage and lead digital marketing for the Company
• Design and manage digital content (Website, Blog post, Press Releases, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and etc)
• Preparation / Review of tax computation and Form C
• Assisting the client for GST registration
• Undergraduates pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Commerce, Business Administration/Studies/Management, Human Resource Management, Corporate Administration or equivalent are encouraged to apply
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
• Possess strong leadership qualities, actively involved in extracurricular activities
• Available for duration of at least 3 months