Account Assistant Position in Singapore
A recognised university degree accountancy. We welcome the pioneer batch of Singapore QP candidates to join us as Account Assistant today.
- To prepare financial data for entry into the accounting system
- To handle accounts receivables and accounts payables
- To prepare bank reconciliation and audit schedules
- To handle account closing up to the monthly trial balance, income statement and balance sheet
- To prepare Goods and Services Tax filing
- To perform other ad-hoc duties when assigned by superiors
- Training will be provided
- 1 year working experience in preparing full set accounts advantageous
- Able to work independently and under stress
- Good communications and interpersonal skills, able to speak Mandarin is an advantage (to liaise with Chinese speaking associates)
- All candidates are welcome to apply
- Salary depending on relevant experience
- Must be positive thinking and keen to learn
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice
Remuneration is commensurate with qualifications and work experience. Qualified and interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com.
Please state your current and expected salaries and include in the CV a digital photo of yourself.