Accounts Manager / Assistant Manager Position in Singapore
Degree in Accountancy, ACCA or equivalent and/ or CPA Singapore preferred.
- To maintain and expand existing relationships.
- To lead and monitor a team of accountants and bookkeepers.
- To ensure that all accounting work for our clients is in compliance with the management and the regulatory requirements.
- Responding and attending to all technical and customers queries during the incorporation process.
- Problem solving for the staff and departments.
- Minimum of four years relevant experience in accounting firm. Auditing background is preferable.
- Good knowledge in FRS and experience in accounting, audit and tax.
- Be resourceful, analytical, independent and meticulous.
- Team player with strong communication skills and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Customer service oriented
- The ability to speak fluent English and Mandarin is a must
- Mature, creative, dynamic and open-minded with a good sense of business acumen
- Team player, great communicator and able to lead
Remuneration is commensurate with qualifications and work experience. Qualified and interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com.
Please state your current and expected salaries and include in the CV a digital photo of yourself.