Graduate Trainee (Professional) #SGUnitedTraineeships – Accounting Firm
Contract learning program on rules and regulations for either Financial Advisory Services, Accounting, Tax, Corporate Secretarial, Compliance and other supporting services comprising of on-the-job training, Training & Development workshops and mentorship with various function heads and seniors.
• Trainee will be placed in the function that best suits their qualification and area of interest. Throughout the 12-months, they will be able to be guided in all the abovementioned areas.
• Through systematic and quality feedback, the trainee will develop technical and operational skills to achieve professional goals and career progression within the firm (local and overseas offices).
• Trainees will assist and handle both local and international operation matters.
• Opportunity to convert to a full-time role on completion of programme depending on the management’s review. The Management may decide which department/position the trainee would be most suitable to be assigned to depending on the trainee’s interest, relevancy and position’s availability.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn:
• Trainee will learn how to apply their knowledge learnt in school to a professional setup.
• Trainee will learn to work closely with the Corporate Advisory, Compliance, Accounting, Tax and Corporate Secretarial teams to innovate and identify value-adding opportunities to the client.
• Trainee will learn to manage deadline specific assignments like bookkeeping, financial statements preparation, tax, secretarial, payroll and other related compliance services.
• Trainee will learn to execute tasks independently and in accordance with requirements and processes.
• Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.