Trust Accountant Position in Singapore
- To take charge on application of trust license with MAS
- Able to handle full set of trust accounts
- Able to handle returns, income tax submission, GST quarterly report and filing for trust account
- Able to communicate with client independently
- Other ad-hoc duties when assigned by superiors
- Liaise with auditors and corporate tax agents
- Candidate must be a qualified trust practitioner with more than 3 years of relevant working experience
- Team player and good working attitude
- Proficient in MS Office & MYOB accounting software advantageous
- Able to work independently and under stress
- Meticulous and keen to learn
- Good communications and interpersonal skills, able to speak Mandarin is an advantage (to liaise with Chinese speaking associates)
- All candidates are welcome to apply
Remuneration is commensurate with qualifications and work experience. Qualified and interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please state your current and expected salaries and include in the CV a digital photo of yourself.