Graduate Trainee (Digital and Research) #SGUnitedTraineeships – Accounting Firm
Contract learning programme as a mechanism for professional preparation for a career in the Digital Marketing, Advisory, Programme Management and Strategic Communication spheres. It comprises on-the-job training, Training & Development workshops and mentorship with various functional heads and seniors.
Trainee will be placed in the function that best suits their qualification and area of interest. Throughout the 12-months, they will be able to be guided in the areas of Digital Marketing, Advisory, Programme Management and Strategic Communication.
• Through systematic and quality feedback, the trainee will develop technical and operational skills to achieve professional goals and career progression within the firm for local and overseas markets.
• Trainees will provide customer relationship management support to clients for both local and international digital marketing projects.
• Trainees will monitor social media of key opinion leaders and social media influencers to propose engagement strategies to build and increase the firm’s online presence.
• Trainees will research on relevant digital trends and propose plans to expand the firm’s reach to the widest audiences and improve user experience which not limited to blogs, news and resources.
• Opportunity to convert to a full-time role on completion of programme depending on the Management’s review. The Management may decide which department/position the trainee would be most suitable to be assigned to, taking into account qualifications, skillsets and the trainee’s interest.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn:
• Trainee will learn to manage the execution of the organisation’s branding and marketing efforts across print, broadcast, online and social media platforms to create positive customer engagement.
• Trainee will learn how to enhance the company’s brand reputation and brand image consistently across all marketing channels by leveraging on market research and analysis to identify marketing opportunities, target markets and channels.
• Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.