Junior Bookkeeper – Accounting Firm
3E Accounting Singapore is currently looking to appoint a Junior Bookkeeper to join their company accounting team in Singapore office.
3E Accounting Pte Ltd aims to be the leading corporate service provider and top accounting firm in Singapore providing One-Stop Solution services for our clients.
To offer the Three Es: efficiency, effectiveness and economy, all part of our One-Stop Solution services for our clients.
The World’s leading corporate service provider, offering services beyond excellence.
Remuneration is commensurate with qualifications and work experience. Qualified and interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com
Please state your current and expected salary.
• Prepare financial data for entry into the accounting system
• Handle accounts receivables and accounts payables
• Prepare bank reconciliation and audit schedules
• Handle account closing up to the monthly trial balance, income statement and balance sheet
• Prepare Goods and Services Tax filing
• Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned
• CAT or LCCI holder
• Minimum 1 year’s working experience in preparing full set accounts is an advantage
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel & Word)
• Able to work independently and under stress
• Good communications and interpersonal skills
• Must be positive thinking and keen to learn