Looking for Legal Counsel / Senior Legal Counsel in Singapore
3E Accounting Singapore is currently looking to appoint a Legal Counsel / Senior Legal Counsel to join their company legal team in Singapore office.
3E Accounting Pte Ltd aims to be the leading corporate service provider and top accounting firm in Singapore providing One-Stop Solution services for our clients.
To offer the Three Es: efficiency, effectiveness and economy, all part of our One-Stop Solution services for our clients.
The World’s leading corporate service provider, offering services beyond excellence.
Remuneration is commensurate with qualifications and work experience. Qualified and interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com
Please state your current and expected salary and include in the CV a digital photo of yourself.
• Prepare, review, draft and negotiate of contract and other legal documents to ensure compliance with the laws and regulation within the concerned jurisdictions and protect the interest of the company.
• Provide legal advice on a range of issues including contentious and non-contentious corporate/commercial, employment, property licensing and intellectual matters etc.
• Monitor changes and developments in the legal and regulatory environment in the respective market 3E Accounting operates, and provide counsel and advise to the management accordingly
• Resolve potential and actual dispute and provide legal support for crisis management
• Customise constitution, shareholder agreement and etc, based on clients’ requirement
• Ad hoc duties as required including but not limited to, monitoring deadlines for statutory filings and compliance with Companies Act and application regulation.
• Recognised Degree in Law with at least 5 years post-qualification experience in a law firm or in-house legal department (public or private sector)
• Called to the Singapore Bar
• Experience in general corporate and contract law
• A good team leader who demonstrates maturity, perseverance and commercial senses.
• Possess strong knowledge of companies Act, Contracts Law and legal term in agreements
• Effective and diplomatic communicator with excellent drafting and negotiating skills.