Looking for Trust and Resident Secretarial Manager in Singapore
3E Accounting Singapore is currently looking to appoint a Trust and Resident Secretarial Manager to join their company secretarial team in Singapore office.
3E Accounting Pte Ltd aims to be the leading corporate service provider and top accounting firm in Singapore providing One-Stop Solution services for our clients.
To offer the Three Es: efficiency, effectiveness and economy, all part of our One-Stop Solution services for our clients.
The World’s leading corporate service provider, offering services beyond excellence.
Remuneration is commensurate with qualifications and work experience. Qualified and interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state your current and expected salary and include in the CV a digital photo of yourself.
• To take charge on application of trust license with MAS
• To setup, maintain and handle portfolios for fiduciary business
• Maximize revenue of the department through high quality client relationship management
• Liaise with and advise clients on all statutory matters
• Advise, prepare necessary documents, file with ACRA and other statutory bodies, and maintain statutory records on all matters related to fiduciary business
• Liaise with statutory bodies, banks, and other third-party business partners, as required
• Supervise and assign work to junior staff
• Streamline all workflow processes within your department to ensure prompt and professional service
• Responsible for compliance including maintaining clients KYC records
• Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned
• Candidate must be a qualified STEP practitioner with more than 3 years of relevant working experience
• Good understanding of related regulatory policies
• Proven experience of working in a similar environment
• Strong customer service skills especially working with international clients
• Strong team leader and team player that demonstrates maturity, perseverance and commercial sense
• Ability to organize and prioritize work with minimum supervision
• Able to work independently and under stress
• A can-do attitude that takes initiative and thrives in a start-up environment
• Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills in English
• Ability to pay attention to detail, work to tight deadlines and multi task
• Should be looking for a long term career prospect