Need a Business Idea in Singapore?
Looking to start your next great big entrepreneurial adventure in Singapore but can’t seem to quite find the idea that is just the right fit yet? We’ve got you covered with this list of ideas below.
Every year, more and more people are starting to seriously consider leaving the daily grind of the 9-5 job routine in pursuit of their passion and starting a business of their own, especially home based businesses because of the work life balance and affordability involved (starting a home-based business requires very minimal overhead and start-up costs).
Have you been toying with the idea of becoming your own boss, setting up Company and running a business you love? Here are some ideas to help you get started:
Types of Businesses to Consider in Singapore
- Freelance Design Consultant – If designing has always been a gift of yours, your skills and talents are going to be in demand by a lot of businesses in Singapore.
- Private Tuition – Small and manageable groups of students make private tuition are more interactive and one-on-one experience for those who love teaching and working with kids.
- Consultant – No matter what field you may be in, if you’re an expert in your field, you’re going to be in demand as a consultant.
- Computer Trainer – IT is a field that is ever-growing in demand because technology is a part of our lives and no business can run without it so you’ll never be out of a job.
- Editorial Services – There’s a demand for professionals with a strong grasp of the English language, and editorial skills are something you can use to your advantage by starting your own editorial services business.
- Photography Business – Weddings, birthdays, graduation, events, annual dinners, there’s plenty of occasions for celebration and a need for a good photographer if you’ve got the passion for it.
- Freelance Event Planner – There’s a reason why event planners are always in demand, because people simply don’t have the time to handle the detailed planning and work involved in organizing an event or function. But if you do, this business field could be your calling.
- Online Business/E-Commerce Store – Got a product or service to sell which you think would benefit the mass market out there? Get it online and on your very own e-commerce store.
- Personal Trainer – Is exercise and fitness something you love? Why not help others out there who are looking to get fitter and live healthier by becoming a personal trainer?
- Massage Therapist – Everyone could use a good massage every now and then to release the tension and stress built up in our muscles from long, hectic days at work. If you love all things relaxation and therapy, having your own massage parlour could be the way to go for you.