3E Accounting First in Industry to Achieve bizSAFE Level 4
Develop a WSH Management System Implementation Plan
Internal capabilities are now further strengthened with the establishment of:
- WSH policy; Providing recommendations for continued alignment with the relevant SS506 and organizational requirements
- WSH objectives; Providing specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and timely objectives
- WSH management programme framework; Aligning with WSH policy and to achieve WSH objectives
- Emergency preparedness and response plan; Involving aspects such as emergency scenarios, determining response team, resources needed
- Performance measurements and monitoring procedures; Measuring and monitoring WSH performance
- Accident and incident investigation and reporting process; Forming investigation team, applying tools, collecting evidence
- Internal audit programme and plan; Reviewing and continuously evaluating the effectiveness of our management system
- WSH management system implementation plan; Involving policies and practices such as WSH policy, risk management plan, objectives and programmes
- Stakeholders presentation plan; Considering resources needed, circulating plan, seeking feedback and making changes
- Agenda for Management Review Meeting: Aligning with SS506 OSH Management System certification
Through the certification process, we have attained multiple business-wide benefits. This is such as compliance with risk management regulations, increased business competitive edge, enhanced corporate branding, a safer and healthier workplace for our staff, pro bono publicity and advertisting of services on bizSAFE website and exclusive invites to events.
We strongly encourage our industry peers and other local enterprises to join us on the WSH Council bizSAFE journey.